PROFESSIONAL RUG CLEANING
Are there children or pets in your home? In this case, rug cleaning should be regular and timely. In other cases, this type of cleaning also should not be neglected, because it’s essential for your health, hygiene, and a favorable microclimate in the room.
Experts and rug manufacturers recommend that rug cleaning be performed at least twice a year. If we are talking about rooms with intensive traffic and where they walk in shoes, then deep cleaning is needed every few months (two or three).
If you want to return the bright colors of your carpet and cope with coffee and juices stains on it, then you should contact Good and Well Cleaning services! Our well-trained experts will take care of eliminating old stains from your luxurious carpeted flooring, leaving it fresh and perfectly clean.
We perform the rug cleaning in your home, office, or hotel at a very reasonable price, using eco-friendly cleaning products that are safe for your children and pets. We are proud of having the most powerful extraction machines, available on the market that will leave your carpet ready to use just an hour after the service is over. Our specialists own professional equipment, inventory, and materials, allowing you to clean carpets as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Nowadays, almost everyone has at least one in their home. But what happens when it comes to maintenance? A lot of people rely on themselves trying to clean their rug with unknown chemicals only to find it damaged eventually.
OUR METHOD AND STAGES OF PROFESSIONAL RUG CLEANING
Good and Well cleaning is an expert in Professional Deep Steam Cleaning with an extraction method. The cleaning process is performed with our powerful machines which spray in boiling hot water deep inside the rug directly to the base of fibers. Immediately afterward, the water unit is extracted by the machine sucking out all the dirt that has been stuck inside. The final result, your rug is 100% sanitized and looks as brand new!
1. First of all, our team examines rug thoroughly and comes up with the best solution
2. Secondly, the rug is being vacuumed, so that all the dust and loose dirt don’t impede the cleaning process
3. Afterward, any particular stains are being pre-sprayed with our special stain treatment
4. The actual Deep Steam Cleaning is performed
5. If there are any stubborn stains left on the rug, special attention is given
6. If requested by the client, Scotchgard (stain protector) is being applied
7. Finally, our clients inspect the results and sign a receipt.